Groups facilitate collaboration in HydroShare by sharing public or private resources with the members of the group. To find and join a group:
- Sign in to your HydroShare user account
- Click on COLLABORATE at the top of the page. On this page you will be able to navigate to either Groups or Communities. To proceed with finding a group, click on the word “GROUPS”.
- Click on Find Groups if it is not already selected.
- On this page, you can view all groups within HydroShare (Find Groups) or the groups of which you are a member (My Groups), as well as create new groups.
- Search for specific groups by typing keywords or a group name in the search bar, or browse by scrolling.
- Click on the title of the group and read through the overview
- To request membership, click on Ask to Join.
Want to Create a Group?
- Click on Create Group at the top of the COLLABORATE page
- Give your group a name, a description, and select a privacy level.
- Once you have created a group, you can share resources with your group and invite members to your group. You will also receive notifications for group membership requests.
For more details: