Use the links below to get started on uploading and publishing data in HydroShare. In HydroShare, the content you upload and publish is referred to as a "resource."
- How do I upload data?
- How do I formally publish data?
- How can I view or download a resource?
- How do I edit or delete an existing resource?
- How does resource versioning work in HydroShare?
- How can I access iRODS to create resources in HydroShare?
- How can I get large files uploaded into HydroShare resources?
- How do I access the HydroShare iRODS area from a linux command line?
- How can I reset or change my iRODS password?