Create an Account
Creating an account on HydroShare is simple and free of cost. Browse below to get started.
Navigate to Sign up Now or Sign In
- On the HydroShare homepage, look for the Sign Up Now option or at the top right corner of the page, click SIGN IN as circled below.
2. If you click on the SIGN IN option, you will be redirected to the Sign In page as shown below. Click join HydroShare to create an account.
Fill in the Sign Up Form and Verify your Account
- You will be asked to fill out your first and last name, your email address, username, and password. Click Join HydroShare & start collaborating.
- A notification will appear that says a verification email with a link has been sent to your email as shown below.
- Check your email and click on the verification link as instructed. If you fail to click on the verification link before it expires, then contact Help@cuahsi.org to request that your account be activated.
Fill in your Profile
- The verifcation link will redirect to the HydroShare homepage with a pop up that says Your profile is nearly complete. Please fill in the title and organization fields on the user profile page. Navigate to your user profile page by clicking on the pop up or clicking on the profile icon in the top right of the page.
- On your profile page, click on the edit icon in the top right and fill in at least the required fields. Filling in as much as possible in your profile will improve your visibility as a HydroShare user. Filling in your profile also builds the Hydroshare community by helping us record and report metrics about who is using HydroShare that are needed for reporting to the National Science Foundation and others who fund HydroShare.